The terms and conditions of the Tenancy Agreement
Take your time familiarizing yourself with the terms and conditions and the annexes of this Tenancy Agreement. If anything remains unclear, please don’t hesitate to ask. We will be happy to answer all your questions!
The Tenancy Agreement is generally concluded digitally.
The Term of the Tenancy Agreement
- The Term of the Tenancy Agreement is fixed for one (1) year from the date of the handover of the apartment. Upon expiry of this initial period, the Tenancy Agreement will automatically become a rolling contract.
- It is possible to terminate the contract upon the notified end date by notifying the other party at least two (2) months in advance
Termination of the contract upon the Tenant's request
After one (1) year, the client can terminate the contract by giving at least two (2) months’ notice in advance.
Handover of the apartment
The Tenant must have their identity document (D-card or passport) with them at the time of the handover of the apartment.
- All residents must be listed in the Tenancy Agreement.
- Subletting the apartment without the consent of the Landlord is not permitted (including Airbnb).
- The sum of the deposit is equal to two (2) months' rent.
- The deposit is payable in one instalment.
- Brokerage fees do not apply when renting an apartment from Lumi Kodud.
- The apartments can only be rented through the Lumi Kodud team!
The client must familiarize himself/herself with the Lumi Kodud House Rules (the rules for the use of the apartment, the building and the estate) and follow them throughout the tenancy period.
Prior to the commencement of the Tenancy Agreement, background checks will be carried out on all clients. This involves checking the regularity of income, possible payment defaults through Creditinfo, Taust.ee portals, criminal records, and other necessary actions for conducting the background check, as described in the Tenancy Agreement.
Once you have selected a suitable apartment, it is necessary to submit the following documents, together with your application, for the purposes of the background check:
- A copy of a valid identity document (ID card, passport) or a photo taken with a mobile phone;
- Bank statements from the last 6 months, complete with the bank's digital stamp (showing all incomings and outgoings).